About & Contact
Haringey Cycling Campaign is the local group of the London Cycling Campaign, which provides a voice for everyone who cycles or wants to cycle in London. Also known as ‘Haringey Cyclists’, we are the voice for cyclists who live, work or cycle through the borough.
We meet once a month online via Zoom, usually at 7.30pm on the second Monday of the month – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link. All are welcome to our meetings, and we’d be delighted if you wanted to help out in any way.
You can get in touch with us in a number of ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @HaringeyCyclist
- Facebook page: HaringeyCyclingCampaign
- Facebook group (private): Haringey Cycling Campaign
Our committee is:
- Co-ordinator – Ben
- Secretary – Angela
- Consultations – Michael
- Communications – Jim
- Website – Andrew, Gus and Jase
- Climate Safe Streets champions – Emmet & Monica